My favorite time is GOLDEN HOUR! You get that gorgeous golden light that makes your photos so intimate and visually stunning - it's also my favorite to edit! In the winter, this ranges from 3-5pm, and in the summer it ranges from 6-8pm (in the US).
I use a software called Pic-Time that will deliver your photos to you in a beautiful gallery. This software also allows you to easily download all of your photos in high resolution, and also gives you the option to create your own magazines or prints with the best of the best printing labs!
YES YES AND YES. I shoot with two cameras on the day of your wedding, each that have 2 card slots (in case one card fails, the other one is being recorded as well), and I also have 8 hard drives at home that I back my photos up on. I also have a cloud system that backs up my hard drives in case of a devastation like a fire. Can you tell I'm a little paranoid about this stuff? :)
I deliver an estimated 100 edited photos per hour. So 8 hours of wedding coverage = 800+ photos. Also note: usually, I always deliver more photos for weddings.
Shortly after our meeting, I'll send a contract and invoice which you can use to pay electronically. Signing the contract and a down payment of 25% is due to officially book your date. The remaining 75% is due at least a week before the wedding.
Let me say this: the only reason I wouldn't be at your wedding is if I was on my death bed, or I was stuck in another country/state. But just in case, my second shooter that I hire for your day is well prepared and capable to fill in for me in case I can't make it. He/She will take the photos, and I will edit them.
The second shooters I choose are contracted through me independently and typically run their own photo business as well. I only choose shooters who I can trust 100% to capture your big day - because there are no re-do's of anything ever on a wedding day.
If you have a question that wasn't answered, please send me a message. You can fill out the form on my Book Me page or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org