VIRTUAL THIRD SHOOTER COURSE
Follow Dani around 2 weddings and learn how she conducts, shoots, and successfully completes a wedding day as a professional photographer.
2 weddings filmed from start to finish
- Follow Dani start to finish of an entire wedding day - everything from first arrival and scouting of the venue, to packing up and walking back to the car
- Side commentary from Dani as the day unfolds as well as explanation in sidebar commentary so you get all the information
5 pdf guides included:
- Getting Started with Wedding Photography
- Dani's Wedding Day Questionnaire Guide
- Dani's Wedding Day Shot List
- For Brides: What to Gather for Your Photographer on Your Wedding Day
- Workbook full of exercises, note taking prompts, and more
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to shoot a wedding while sticking to a timeline
- How to go about an entire wedding day as a photographer
- Best practices for wedding photography
- How to take care of your clients on a wedding day
- How to look professional and feel confident when going about
- How to problem solve under quick circumstances
- How to work with other vendors
Sneak Peek of the Course!
THE WEDDING DAY QUESTIONNAIRE GUIDE
This guide is designed for photographers looking for a questionnaire to send their brides before their wedding date.
The wedding day shot list guide
This guide is created for new photographers wondering what shots are the staple shots to get for each event of the wedding day.
THE GETTING STARTED WITH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY GUIDE
This guide is the ultimate resource for photographers getting started with wedding photography. From marketing to camera settings and more, this guide is the perfect tool to get you on your feet.
What to Gather for Your Photog
(a Guide to Send to your Brides)
Have trouble getting all the “getting ready” details on the day of a wedding? This guide solves that problem really fast! I send this out to my brides on the week of their wedding, and it is the perfect tool to help you get everything you need in a timely manner on a wedding day.